The Great Yorkshire Show is a popular agricultural show which takes place on the Great Yorkshire Showground, and is the largest agricultural show in England. More than 130,000 visitors flock through the gates for an entertaining and informative day, experiencing all aspects of farming and country life. It has been running for 155 years.
The following awards were won in 2016:
- UK Regional Blue Vein Cheese – Gold for Blue Shropshire
- Two halves Blue Vein Cheese – Silver for Blue Shropshire
The following awards were won in 2015:
- Territorial Cheese – Silver for Aged Leicestershire Red
- Two Halves of Blue Veined Cheese – Silver for Blue Shropshire
- Blue Cheese – Bronze for Blue Stilton
- UK Regional Blue Cheese – Bronze for Blue Shropshire
The following awards were won in 2013:
- Soft Blue Cheese – 1st prize for Smooth Blue
- Traditional and Modern Regional Cheese – 1st prize for Leicestershire Red.
- Two halves blue veined hard cheese – 2nd prize for Blue Stilton
- Speciality Cheese greater than 6 months – 3rd prize for Aged Leicestershire Red