White Stilton Pear and Apple Pancakes
About this recipe
These pancakes make for a delightful treat for your Sunday morning and are bursting with apples, pears and White Stilton.
- 6 thick ready made pancakes
- 1 apple peeled cored & sliced
- 1 pear peeled cored & sliced
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 25g butter
- 100g White Stilton
- 2 10“serving plates
- Sauté the apples and pears in butter and lemon juice, set aside
- Warm through the pancakes, place one on each serving plate.
- Divide the fruit between each pancake, reserving a few slices for decoration and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Place another pancake on the stack, top with crumbled pear & apple, cheese and another pancake.
- Put remaining maple syrup in the sauté pan and heat through, pour over the pancake stack.
- Decorate with pear and apple slices and serve immediately.