About this recipe
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the most effective. This is a speedy but tasty supper, which can be ready inside half an hour. Serve with a crunchy green salad and a glass of red.
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp olive oil
For the Blue Stilton Topping:
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- Large sprig of parsley – finely chopped
- 75g Blue Stilton crumbled
Oven Temp: 180C/Gas Mark 4
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently fry the chicken breasts to seal the chicken pieces.
- Transfer the chicken pieces onto a baking tray and continue to cook in a preheated oven for 15-20 mins.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking lightly fry the breadcrumbs over a gentle heat until they have a golden brown colour.
- Place the cooked breadcrumbs in a bowl and add the chopped parsley and Blue Stilton.
- Once the chicken breasts have cooked remove from the oven and carefully top each chicken fillet with Blue Stilton topping.
- Place under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes to allow the topping to warm through and the cheese to melt.