Spicy Flaming Pepper Nachos
About this recipe
A simple version of the Mexican classic, featuring Flaming Pepper cheese. Serve with guacamole, soured cream and settle down in front of a good film.
- 1 bag Tortilla chips – lightly salted
- 1 jar of jalapeno peppers sliced
- 1 jar Tomato Salsa
- 200g Flaming Pepper Cheese – grated
- Place a generous portion of Tortilla chips onto a deep plate.
- Cover with Tomato Salsa and Jalapeno Peppers and continue to layer to form a nacho stack.
- Cover with grated Flaming Pepper Cheese and place under a hot oven until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with guacamole and sour cream.