Rustic Cheese Board
About this recipe
A thoroughly English selection of cheeses, served alongside crusty bread and crispy crackers after dinner. Add grapes, apples and figs to cut through the richness of the cheese…and be generous with the Port.
- Large piece of Blue Stilton
- Large piece of Blue Shropshire
- Additional blended cheeses i.e. White Stilton & Apricot, Huntsman & Cotswold.
- Selection of Fresh Fruits (Green Grapes, Apples & Pears)
- Crackers and Fresh Bread
- Add one or two chutneys and pickles
- Arrange all ingredients onto a large wooden board and serve with freshly baked bread.