Cotswold™ Stuffed Potato Skins
About this recipe
A great cheese recipe to cook with kids, crispy potato jackets are filled with fluffy potato, gooey cheese, smoky bacon and fresh spring onions. Irresistible.
- 4 medium sized Jacket Potatoes
- 1 packet of Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 1 bunch of spring onions chopped – optional
- 50g butter
- Dash of milk
- 200g Cotswold™ Cheese –grated
- Cook jacket potatoes either using conventional/microwave oven.
- Whilst Jacket potatoes are cooking grill the pieces of bacon until golden brown. When cooked chop into small pieces.
- Once potatoes are cooked cut in half lengthways and gently scoop out the potato and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add butter and a small quantity of milk to give a creamy consistency to the potato. Add in the chopped bacon and grated cheese and spring onions and mix together.
- Divide the potato mix between the empty potato skins. Top with chopped chives and serve immediately.