Bangers and Blue Stilton Mash
About this recipe
A British pub favourite is given a twist with a hint of Blue Stilton. Heaps of creamy tangy mash are topped with chunky Cumberland sausages. Serve with strong Ale and good company.
- 2 Cumberland sausages
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 85g Aged Blue Stilton, crumbled
- 2 tbsp double cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the sausages and fry for 10 minutes over a medium heat, until golden-brown on all sides and cooked through.
- Cook the chopped potato in boiling water until tender. Drain well and mash with the Aged Blue Stilton and cream. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To serve, pile the mash onto a serving plate and top with the Cumberland sausage