Vacancies have arisen for Bowl Chopper positions at our Bottesford site. The roles report directly into the Line Leaders and would suit individuals used to working in a fast-moving high care production environment. You will be directly responsible for producing our recipes to the correct specification and flavour. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, shifts and weekends will be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for ensuring all production inputs into Clawson’s NAV system are accurate and completed in real time.
- Passion for producing quality products
- Utilising product streams and minimising product waste
- Ensuring Food Safety standards are promoted positively and reporting any out of lines.
- Promote a tidy and safe working environment
- Ensuring Product quality is maintained in accordance with quality standards.
- Ensuring equipment safety checks are completed and any out of lines are reported immediately to the Line Leader or Team Leader.
- Responsible for following customer recipes and methods of production.
- Ensuring that the production line downstream of you is serviced with product in time.
- Responsibility for following all Health & Safety procedures while operating the equipment.
Experience & Skills
- Good level of numeracy & literacy in order to complete paperwork and consumptions on Clawson’s NAV system.
- Excellent time management, able to demonstrate proven ability to prioritise tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ambitious, driven and passionate with in their role.
- Adaptable/flexible to meet requirements and demands of production and seasonal fluctuations
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Current Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 (to be achieved within 12 months)
- Food/process manufacturing background.
Monday to Thursday 7.15am – 16.00hrs and 5.15am to 14.00hrs on Fridays During peak times a rotating shift pattern may be required
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter/email; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role; directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will happen as applications are received, so don’t delay in applying.