Wensleydale and Cranberry Cream Horns
About this recipe
You don’t see these old-fashioned teatime treats around much these days. We can’t imagine why! This heavenly confection of puff pastry, cream and milky Wensleydale with Cranberries will go down a storm with adults and children alike.
- 1 packet of Cream Horn Mix
- 100g Wensleydale and Cranberry cheese – crumbled
- 100g Crème Fraiche
- Make the Cream Horns as instructed on the packet.
- Blend together the crème fraiche and cheese
- Once the Cream Horns have cooled fill the horns with the crème fraiche and cheese mix.