Award Winning Cheese Platter
About this recipe
IngredientsWe recommend the following as perfect accompaniments to the cheese platter
- Sliced Apple and Pears
- Chutneys and Pickles
- Warm crusty baguette
- Fruit cake
- Remove the cheese from the fridge an hour before serving
- Typically cheese is served after dessert or as an alternative, however serving cheese after the main course and before dessert is a great way to finish off the wine from the main.....and move onto the dessert wine!
- 4-5 different styles of cheese are perfect for a party of 5 or more
- Arrange the cheese in the order you plan to taste them, from mild flavoured to strong. We recommend:-
- Aged Leicestershire Red
- Smooth Blue
- Mature Blue Stilton
- Blue Shropshire
- Place them on the centre of the table, allowing plenty of space for guests to taste, mingle and discuss!