Toffee and Apricot Meringues
About this recipe
Clouds of double cream combined with White Stilton with Apricot sit on top of meringue nests, topped off with sweet toffee. Get creative with this recipe by using any one of our fruit blends and your choice of topping.
- 1 box of meringue nests
- 100g White Stilton and Apricot
- 100g Double cream
- Crushed Toffee pieces
- Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Crumble the White Stilton and Apricot into the double cream and blend.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture into the individual meringue nests.
- Garnish with dried rose petals or toffee shards.