Sweet Chilli, Mango and Ginger Filo Parcels
About this recipe
Good things come in little packages. These parcels are bursting with flavour, the sweet roasted red peppers perfectly paired with hot chilli and cool White Stilton cheese. Serve as a starter with an off-dry white wine.
- 3 Red peppers
- 6 tbsps Sweet chilli sauce
- 200g White Stilton with Mango and Ginger
- 1 pack ready-made filo pastry sheets
- 50g Butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- De-seed and finely dice the red pepper. Then fry the diced red pepper, gently until soft.
- Combine the red pepper and Mango and Ginger cheese together in a bowl.
- Melt the butter.
- Place a sheet of filo pastry onto a pre-greased baking tray and brush with melted butter. Repeat this with another two layers of filo pastry.
- Place 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce in the centre of the top layer of the filo pastry.
- Place 2 tsp of the pepper and cheese mix on top of the chilli sauce.
- Gather together the sides of the filo pastry, and squeeze together to form a ‘purse.’
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the filo pastry is crisp and golden
- Serve immediately.