Smokey Charnwood™ Cheesy Bites
About this recipe
A simple open toasted sandwich. Use Ciabatta so the smokey Charnwood™ can melt into the open-textured bread.
- 1 Ciabatta – cut into squares
- 6 slices of thinly sliced smoked ham
- 150g Charnwood™ Cheese – grated
- Slice the Ciabatta in half lengthways and then cut each half into small pieces. Place onto a baking tray and lightly toast under a hot grill.
- Place a couple of slices of ham on each piece of ciabatta – giving a ruffled appearance
- Top the ruffled ham with grated cheese.
- Place under a hot grill until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately