Mini Mango & Ginger Cheesecakes
About this recipe
This very easy and tasty recipe makes 8 mini Mango & Ginger cheesecakes perfect for entertaining! Naughty but oh so nice!
For the base:
- 100g ginger biscuits, crushed
- 40g butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 1 large tin of condensed milk
- 250ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 200g White Stilton with Mango & Ginger
- Place the biscuits in a polythene bag and crush, using a rolling pin, until they resemble breadcrumbs. Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the biscuits and mix well.
- Grease 8 x 8cm loose-bottomed ring moulds with a little oil and place onto a greased baking tray. Divide the biscuit mixture between the moulds and press down firmly into the moulds using the back of a spoon. Leave to chill.
- Pour condensed milk into a food processor, add the White Stilton with Mango & Ginger and blend until the mixture is smooth. Meanwhile lightly whisk the cream and fold into the cheese mix.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the biscuit based ring moulds, smooth and chill in the fridge until set- preferably overnight.
- Run a knife round the sides of each mould, and turn the cheesecakes out.
- Chill until ready to serve.