Mango and Ginger Knickerbocker Glory
About this recipe
An ice cream sundae for grown-ups. Indulge your inner child with this 1950s-style dessert which combines sweet fresh mango with syrupy stem ginger and crumbly cheese.
- Small tub of Vanilla Ice cream
- 200ml of Whipping Cream
- 200g White Stilton with Mango and Ginger, crumbed
- 50g stemmed ginger
- 100g ginger biscuits, crumbed
- 1 Fresh Mango, peeled and diced
- Lightly whisk the cream and gently fold in the crumbled White Stilton with Mango and Ginger.
- Place a small amount of chopped fresh mango and stemmed ginger pieces into the base of the sundae dish. Spoon over some ginger syrup.
- Place a couple of spoonfuls of vanilla ice cream into the glasses
- Top with a crushed ginger biscuits.
- Add another layer of mango and ginger pieces to the sundae.
- Pipe cheese and cream mix on top of the fruit layer.
- Decorate with crushed ginger biscuits