Innkeepers Choice™ Veggieburger
About this recipe
You won’t miss the meat with these filling beany burgers. Innkeepers Choice™ cheese helps bind together the beans and vegetables and keeps the patties moist. Serve in a burger bun with tomatoes, red onions and lettuce for a satisfying lunch.
- 1 Carrot
- 250g Innkeepers Choice™ cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped kidney beans
- 1 Egg
- 200g Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Peel and grate the carrot.
- Finely chop the Innkeepers Choice™ cheese.
- Combine the cheese, carrot and kidney beans in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into even-sized portions and shape into patties.
- Beat the egg.
- Dip the patties into the egg and then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the patties for 3-4 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.