Innkeepers Choice™ Jacket Potato
About this recipe
Fluffy jacket potatoes, piled high with a cheesy bacon filling, featuring a hint of onions and chives. A tasty suppertime dish.
- 2 medium sized jacket potatoes (already baked)
- 75g Innkeeper’s Choice™
- bacon – chopped and grilled
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Take a freshly baked potato and carefully scoop out the potato, ensuring that the skin remains intact.
- Place the scooped potato into a bowl along with a small knob of butter, grated cheese and cooked bacon. Reserve a small amount of the grated cheese for the top of the potato
- Gently blend together adding a little cream if required.
- Once the mixture is combined carefully scoop the mixture back into the potato skins and top with the remaining grated cheese.
- Place under a preheated grill for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt over the potato.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.