The Huntsman Ploughmans
About this recipe
Huntsman cheese, with its layers of Double Gloucester and Blue Stilton, makes a stunning centrepiece for a traditional Ploughman’s lunch. Serve with a crusty baguette, apple, celery, pickled onions and a dollop of pickle.
- 2 Slices of Fresh Crusty Bread
- 1 small helping of plain crisps
- 1 Tablespoon of Branston pickle
- Half an Apple – sliced
- 2 sticks of sliced celery
- 2 pickled onions
- 1 Sliced Tomato
- 2 slices of Huntsman
- Use Huntsman cheese as an alternative on a traditional Ploughman’s Platter.
- Accompaniments include: Apple, Celery, Crusty Bread, Crisps, Pickle, Pickled Onions and Fresh Tomatoes.