Chunky Innkeepers Choice™ Sandwich
About this recipe
All the components of a Ploughman’s lunch in a sandwich you can eat on the go. Innkeepers Choice™ cheese with pickled onions, apple, celery and chutney between two chunky slices of crusty bread.
- 30g Innkeepers Choice™ cheese
- 2 Slices of crusty bread
- 1 tbsp of Chutney
- 1 Stem of celery
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 apple
- De-core the apple and slice thinly.
- Spread the butter over the bread, followed by the chutney .
- Layer the apple over the bread slice and top with the Innkeepers Choice™ cheese.
- Slice the celery stem into thin strips and lay over the Innkeepers Choice™.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread.
- Serve immediately.