Chilli Prawn Linguine with Mango and Ginger
About this recipe
Bring a taste of the Far East to the dinner table with this dish that features chilli and lime to bring out the heat of the mango and ginger cheese. Serve with a simple salad drizzled with lime dressing.
- 150g linguine pasta
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 75g crumbled White Stilton Mango & Ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small bag of frozen cooked prawns – defrosted according to packet instructions.
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Chopped fresh parsley
For the Lime Dressing:
- 2 tbsp fat free fromage frais
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, season and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Add the sugar snap peas for the last minute or so of the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, toss in the garlic and chilli and cook over a gentle heat for about 30 seconds. Add in the prawns and cook over a high heat, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes, then add in the tomatoes and cook until they start to soften. Drain the pasta and toss in the prawn mixture, sprinkle in the crumbled cheese and add in the chopped parsley and stir through and season if required.
- Serve with salad leaves drizzled with the lime dressing.