About this recipe
Breakfast in a pot. All the components of a traditional English breakfast are stacked into individual ramekins and topped with melted Herb and Garlic Whirl. Serve with a strong coffee to set yourself up for the day.
- 200g fresh tomatoes – chopped
- 8 slices of smoked ham
- 200g chopped mushrooms
- 4 slices of fried bread
- 200g scrambled egg
- 4 slices of Herb and Garlic Whirl™ Cheese
Makes 4 breakfast towers
- Divide the chopped tomato between the 4 ramekins, ensuring that the bottom of the ramekin pot is totally covered with tomato.
- Ruffle 2 pieces of smoked ham on top of the tomatoes ensuring that the ham reaches the sides of the ramekins.
- Lightly fry the mushrooms, drain and divide equally between the dishes.
- Prepare some slices of fried bread and cut out to the shape of the ramekin dishes.
- Place the circular discs of fried bread on top of the mushrooms.
- Prepare the scrambled egg and divide equally between the four ramekins.
- Top the breakfast pots with a slice of Herb and Garlic Whirl™.
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and place in the oven for 10-15mins to allow the product to warm through and the cheese to melt on top of the tower.