About this recipe
This is a quick recipe for a fancy frosting for plain cupcakes or muffins. Sprinkle each with a little edible glitter and top with a fresh blueberry, and your guests will think you’ve been slaving in the kitchen all morning.
- 1 pack of cupcakes or muffins
- 200g Butter
- 200g Icing sugar
- 100g White Stilton and Blueberry Cheese
- Soften the butter and cheese and cream together.
- Blend in the sugar a quarter at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pipe or fork the frosting onto the cupcakes and serve immediately