Full time vacancies have arisen for Line Leaders at our Bottesford production and packing facility. These roles report directly into the Team Leader and would ideally be suited to individuals used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined environment. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and maximise the productivity and efficiencies of your team and equipment through targeted KPI’s.
- To motivate and develop the skill base of your team members including online training where necessary.
- Accurate scanning and completion of line documentation.
- Completion of daily equipment safety checks
- Metal detection and check weighing where necessary.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company Rules/Procedures are always adhered to.
Experience & Skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with your own initiative.
- Experience of managing a
- Good level of numeracy & literacy to carry out area reporting activities
- IT skills
- Industrious and able to prioritise tasks to
- Basic or Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate (to be achieved within 12 months)
- Food/process manufacturing background
- Knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and health & safety.
- Understanding of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Health & Safety trained in Manual handling, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) and risk assessment
Shift pattern: Monday to Thursday 7.15am – 16.00hrs and Fridays 5.15am – 14.00hrs. During peak times a rotating shift pattern may be required
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10.24 p/h increasing to £11.29 p/h after 3 months service
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter/email; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role; directly to email@example.com
Interviews will happen as applications are received, so don’t delay in applying.
The closing date for applications is 28th Feb 2022