We’re looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic team player who is passionate about working for an award-winning cheese manufacturer, in the Vale of Belvoir situated in the picturesque village of Bottesford, just 16 miles from Melton Mowbray, 7.5 miles from Grantham, 8 Miles from Bingham and 18 miles from Nottingham
As a Line Leader, you will report directly into the Team Leader, and you will be used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined environment. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and maximise the productivity and efficiencies of your team and equipment through targeted KPI’s.
- To motivate and develop the skill base of your team members including online training where necessary.
- Accurate scanning and completion of line documentation.
- Completion of daily equipment safety checks
- Metal detection and check weighing where necessary.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company Rules/Procedures are always adhered to.
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time, as the Company may reasonably request/require.
Experience & Skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with your own initiative.
- Experience of managing a
- Good level of numeracy & literacy to carry out area reporting activities
- IT skills
- Industrious and able to prioritise tasks to
- basic or Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate (to be achieved within 12 months)
- Food/process manufacturing background Knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and health & safety.
- Understanding of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Health & Safety trained in Manual handling, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) and risk assessment
What can Long Clawson Dairy offer?
- Free car parking
- Company Profit Related Bonus
- Free drinks
- Free PPE
- On site Cheese shop – Long Clawson site.
- Training provided
- Refer a friend scheme – £250
- Overtime available
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Shift pattern: Monday to Thursday 7.15am – 16.00hrs and Fridays 5.15am – 14.00hrs Friday 13:30 – 22:00
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10.75 p/h increasing to £12.00 p/h after 3 months service
Interested applicants should apply to the Recruitment team, firstname.lastname@example.org stating relevant experience and skills.