We’re looking for hardworking, enthusiastic team players who are passionate about working for an award-winning cheese manufacturer, in the Vale of Belvoir situated in the picturesque village of Long Clawson, just 6 miles from Melton Mowbray, 15 miles from Grantham, 10 Miles from Bingham and 16 miles from Nottingham
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure the plant and machinery are cleaned according to the Hygiene Instruction Cards.
- Work closely with other Team Leaders and the Management team in order to make improvements and promote the Hygiene Department within the company.
- Completion of cleaning schedule documentation as required in a clear, accurate and legible manner
- Deep cleaning of relevant areas following the cleaning schedule, as and when required.
- Report problems or issues as they arise, which may impact on product quality, Production/Hygiene activities and environmental issues
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company Rules/Procedures are always adhered to
Experience & Skills
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Food/process manufacturing background (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and Health and Safety
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable
- Understanding of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) and/or COSHH is desirable
What can Long Clawson Dairy offer?
- Free car parking
- Company Profit Related Bonus
- Free drinks
- Free PPE
- On site Cheese shop with discounted prices located Long Clawson site.
- Training provided
- Refer a friend scheme – £250 paid if you refer a friend
- Overtime available
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday 5pm – 1am
Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Rate of pay: £11.48 rising to £12.73 per hour after three months service.
Interested applicants should apply to the Recruitment team, email@example.com stating relevant experience and skills.