Working within our small and well-respected HR team, the successful candidate will be an integral part of creating a first-class experience for both prospective and current employees. A main responsibility will be to deliver a first class onboarding process to all candidates and employees.
As a highly successful company, the day-to-day output of the role will be varied and interesting and will primarily consist of:
- Work with Line/Hiring managers in the creation and posting of job adverts.
- Advertise roles via correct job boards, our website and social media.
- Support the shortlisting process
- Coordinate and diarise interviews.
- Be the HR representative (as required) on the interview panel.
- Work with selected recruitment agencies in the sourcing of candidates.
Managing new employee on boarding processes:
- Issue new starter offer packs to all successful applicants
- Ensure all paperwork is returned and required pre-employment compliance is complete
- Enter new starters on to the HR system and issue Clock card and Drinks fob ready for day one.
- Ensuring accurate personnel records are kept in accordance with Data Protection Legislation (GDPR).
- Update and escalate any non-compliance.
General HR Support through the employee life cycle including:
- Support line managers via signposting of HR policies and procedures.
- Monitor the HR inboxes to support general HR queries.
- Update relevant trackers ensuring compliance
- Provide high volume administration; processing new starter and leaver documentation, responding to reference requests, processing changes to terms and conditions.
- Responsible for monitoring probationary periods, supporting line managers to produce letters to confirm completion and/or extensions and reviews when required.
- Provide administrative support on an ad hoc basis to produce employee information, standard letters, memos, payroll paperwork and internal and external mail.
- Liaising with Line Managers to support and monitor for the AWOL process, producing letters and associated administration.
- Provide support and note take in disciplinary, absence review and other formal meetings.
- Co-ordinate processes such PDR and produce reporting as required.
- Supporting in People related projects.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
You will have strong administration experience (preferably within HR) with excellent customer service at the forefront of everything you do. We are looking for a proactive individual with a can-do attitude who is tenacious and enjoys working with minimal supervision. You will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy and not be afraid to contribute your own suggestions and ideas for business improvement.
- A confident and friendly manner and ability to liaise with people at all levels of our organisation, as well as external agencies and other stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to juggle work priorities and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Previous experience of Recruitment is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience working independently with limited supervision, including experience in prioritising and working under pressure to tight deadlines
How to apply.
If you have the required background and are interested in joining a high performing team supporting the delivery of exceptional award winning products to our customers, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your experience and with a contact number and we will get in touch. If you would like to know more then give us a call on 01664 821 300.
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Part-time hours considered, minimum 28 hours per week