Working as part of the existing, high performing, Finance Office team, you will be responsible for a variety of roles. The role is perfect for a flexible individual who is adaptive and looking for a breadth of experience within finance and administration.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Entering Customer Orders onto the company IT system
- Providing copy invoices and proof of delivery as necessary
- Using customer web-based portals to obtain POD (Proof of Delivery) for invoicing purposes
- Inputting supplier invoices and seeking the correct authorisation to process.
- Escalating unresolved queries to the Finance Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Answering the telephones to external and internal customers/suppliers.
- Welcoming visitors and monitoring reception.
- Directing and responding to incoming enquiries into the business.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Providing cover in other areas of the department when required.
Experience & Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
An excellent level of Maths and English
Demonstrable experience of financial administrative practices including debits and credits
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter/email; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role; directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will happen as applications are received, so don’t delay in applying.
The closing date for applications is 28th Feb 2022