1. The promoter is: Long Clawson Dairy Ltd (Company number 5419R) whose registered office is at Long Clawson Dairy, Long Clawson, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE14 4PJ
2. Employees of Long Clawson Dairy or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 17:00 on 15/04/14. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Facebook Entrants must guess how many awards were won in total by Long Clawson Dairy in 2013 accross our entire range. Correct guesses will be entered into a prize draw and one winner will receive an Award Winning Cheese Platter. In the event that no correct answers are received, one winner will be chosen from the nearest estimate(s). Twitter entrants must follow Long Clawson and retweet the competition post. Entrants will be entered into a prize draw and one winner will receive an Award Winning cheese Platter.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. One Facebook winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers received. In the event that no correct answers are received, one winner will be chosen at random from the nearest estimate(s). One Twitter winner will be chosen at random by all entrants who follow and retweet the competition post.
12. The winner will be notified by social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. You are providing your information to Long Clawson Dairy LTD and not to any other party.
20. This competition is open to UK residents only