We are a leading manufacturing company that specialises in producing high-quality British Cheeses.
We value care, Innovation, Integrity, Passion, Togetherness and are looking for those who share these values.
Role: Pasteuriser & Whey Processing Operative
We are seeking a highly passionate individual with good organisational skills to operate machinery, to pasteurise milk and process cheese whey at our unique cheese making facility.
- Milk intake.
- Sampling and testing milk upon receipt.
- Process and pasteurise milk & whey.
- Ensure that Safety and Quality standards are maintained throughout the production process.
- Maintaining accurate records for traceability.
12 hour shift pattern, rotating 4 on 4 off days and nights.
Annual salary £31,000.00.
28 days per year including bank holidays for a full-time employee.
Who are we?:
Long Clawson Dairy was established in 1912 as a farmer owned cooperative and today has over 30 supplier members, all located within 30 miles of the dairy based in Leicestershire. These farms, who supply the milk to the dairy, allows complete traceability back to individual herds. Famously known for producing award-winning Blue Stilton®, with accolades for Shropshire Blue (Supreme Champion at the ICDA 2022), and Traditional Aged Leicestershire Red too.
There is a team of passionate cheesemakers at Clawson, who use their careful craft and expertise to produce each individual cheese to a high quality.
Clawson is making great strides in its sustainability commitment too, on farms and at the dairy. We have had all 30 of our farm’s carbon mapped over the last 18 months and are currently in the process of reviewing this and setting clear action plans for the years ahead.
We pride ourselves in offering competitive pay and benefits including:
- Company bonus & pension
- Flexible shift patterns
- Enhanced pay for weekends & overtime
- Additional holiday with length of service
- Subsidised canteen & staff discount in the on-site staff cheese shop
- Free parking & cycle to work scheme
- Members of GroceryAid providing financial, emotional & practical support to all staff
CV’s not essential. Apply today stating your relevant experience and skills, or express your interest:
email@example.com or call 01664 821395