We are a leading manufacturing company that specialises in producing high-quality British cheeses.
We value Care, Innovation, Integrity, Passion, Togetherness and are looking for those who share these values.
Role: Dairy Operative
We are seeking friendly new colleagues to join our dairy team at Long Clawson Dairy. You will carry out various tasks within the production facility, helping craft and create award winning cheese.
- Curd handling and hoop filling.
- Turning and handling cheese.
- Moving cheese trolleys.
- Adhering to strict hygiene protocols.
- Ensure that Safety and Quality standards are maintained throughout the production process.
06:30 – 14:30hrs
Flexible shifts and hours also available to suit candidate.
Hourly rate: £11.98 per hour.
OT1 rate: £14.79 per hour.
OT2 rate: £19.28 per hour.
28 days per year including bank holidays for a full-time employee.
Who are we?:
Long Clawson Dairy was established in 1912 as a farmer owned cooperative and today has over 30 supplier members, all located within 30 miles of the dairy based in Leicestershire. These farms, who supply the milk to the dairy, allows complete traceability back to individual herds. Famously known for producing award-winning Blue Stilton®, with accolades for Shropshire Blue (Supreme Champion at the ICDA 2022), and Traditional Aged Leicestershire Red too.
There is a team of passionate cheesemakers at Clawson, who use their careful craft and expertise to produce each individual cheese to a high quality.
Clawson is making great strides in its sustainability commitment too, on farms and at the dairy. We have had all 30 of our farm’s carbon mapped over the last 18 months and are currently in the process of reviewing this and setting clear action plans for the years ahead.
We pride ourselves in offering competitive pay and benefits including:
- Company bonus & pension
- Flexible shift patterns
- Enhanced pay for weekends & overtime
- Additional holiday with length of service
- Subsidised canteen & staff discount in the on-site staff cheese shop
- Free parking & cycle to work scheme
- Members of GroceryAid providing financial, emotional & practical support to all staff
CV’s not essential. Apply today stating your relevant experience and skills, or express your interest:
email@example.com or call 01664 821395