We’re looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic team player who is passionate about working for an award-winning cheese manufacturer, in the Vale of Belvoir situated in the picturesque village of Bottesford, just 16 miles from Melton Mowbray, 7.5 miles from Grantham, 8 Miles from Bingham and 18 miles from Nottingham
In this role you will be a pivotal part of the Canteen team, providing refreshments to your colleagues throughout breakfast and lunch. You will promote a positive and friendly atmosphere and a warm welcome to all staff and visitors.
- Preparation and serving of hot and cold meals for breakfast and lunch
- Keeping the canteen and kitchen clean and tidy at all times.
- Adhere to a high standard of food hygiene and health and safety
- Rotation of stock to ensure freshness of products
- Completion of daily and weekly paperwork and reporting
- Management of stock levels
- Assisting with ordering in line with stock levels
- Till work and cash handling
- Supporting other areas of the business as required
Experience & Skills
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of food safety and hygiene
- Previous experience of cooking and food preparation
- Ability to work both as part of a team and individually.
What can Long Clawson Dairy offer?
- Free car parking
- Company Profit Related Bonus
- Free drinks
- Free PPE
- Discounted on site Cheese shop
- Training provided
- Refer a friend scheme – £250 paid if you refer a friend
- Overtime available
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday 7am – 12 noon
Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Interested applicants should apply to the Recruitment team, firstname.lastname@example.org stating relevant experience and skills.