Long Clawson Dairy Ltd is a world-renowned producer of Specialty cheeses situated in the Vale of Belvoir, in rural Leicestershire. Employing 380 staff working across two sites, the company is a fast growing, award winning manufacture of Stilton® and Specialty cheeses, priding itself on successfully balancing innovation with tradition.
These roles will report to the Hygiene Team Leader, and will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure the plant and machinery are cleaned according to the Hygiene Instruction Cards.
- Work closely with other Team Leaders and the Management team in order to make improvements and promote the Hygiene Department within the company.
- Completion of cleaning schedule documentation as required in a clear, accurate and legible manner
- Deep cleaning of relevant areas following the cleaning schedule, as and when required.
- Report problems or issues as they arise, which may impact on product quality, Production/Hygiene activities and environmental issues
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company Rules/Procedures are adhered to at all times
Experience & Skills
- Good level of numeracy & literacy to carry out area reporting activities
- Food/process manufacturing background (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and Health and Safety
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Industrious and able to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Understanding of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Understanding of COSHH
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday 5pm – 1am
We have vacancies at both our Bottesford and Long Clawson site
Interested applicants should apply to the Recruitment team, email@example.com stating relevant experience and skills.
Closing date for applications: 29th April 2022