A vacancy has arisen for a QC Operator at our Bottesford production site. Reporting to the Production Manager, the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Calibration checks of scales, metal detectors and check weighers
- Metal detection operation
- Checking compliance of delivered and packed products to specifications
- Inputting of data onto the QA / NAV systems
- Preparation of production sample kits
- Logging on and organization of production samples
- Hygienic sampling of incoming cheese and ingredients
- Manage product retests
- Co- ordinate and present trace exercises where required
- Practice continuous improvement within the department
- Assist with development of systems and controls and paperwork reduction
- To be involved in foreign body investigations
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will ideally;
• Have an organised approach to working through multiple production activities
• Be an excellent communicator with a good standard of spoken and written English
• Be assertive and confident
• Have a good level of computer knowledge and computer systems
• Have an organized and logical approach to planning the days objectives
• Be able to work on your own initiative.
Interested applicants should apply directly to Mark Smith, either by email to: email@example.com or in writing to: Long Clawson Dairy Ltd, Normanton Lane, Bottesford, NG13 0EL.
The closing date for applications is 3rd September 2021.