A vacancy has arisen for a Planning Scheduler at our Long Clawson site, within the packing department. Reporting to the Planning Manager, the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours and weekends may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Using Preactor to plan and schedule weekly and daily plans within the packing department
- Amending daily production plans accordingly
- Working with the packing department to create efficiencies across the packing lines
- Monitoring order patterns and reacting to fluctuations in demand
- Liaise with the site production and packing teams and other departments
- Promote and develop continuous improvement
- Assist with development of systems and controls
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will ideally;
- Have an organized approach to working through multiple production activities
- Be an excellent communicator with a good standard of spoken and written English
- Have a sound knowledge of computer systems and experience of planning systems – ideally Preactor
- Have an organized and logical approach to providing the department with achievable goals.
Interested applicants should apply directly to Rebecca Crookes – Planning Manager, either by email to: Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or to Rebecca in writing at the address below.
The closing date for applications is 22nd November 2019.
Long Clawson Dairy Ltd