Maturation Team Leader – Role Available
A vacancy has arisen for a Team Leader to take responsibility for managing an area within the Maturation Department at our Long Clawson site. Reporting to the Front-Line Manager it will be your responsibility to plan the running of this area by managing staff effectively and efficiently.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure that staff and equipment are readily available at the start of each shift and changeovers.
- Understand Product and Process controls.
- Plan and organise the workload.
- Ensure all standards are maintained to the highest level, particularly hygiene, quality and health and safety.
- Continuously improve results against the department KPI’s.
- Communicate daily targets and deliver the production plan to all employees in the area. Work with engineering and hygiene colleagues to maximise efficiencies.
- Monitor product quality and grading
- Training and development of staff to ensure flexibility within the area.
- Ensure records are completed accurately
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a food/process manufacturing background.
- Have experience of managing a team.
- Be an excellent communicator in both spoken and written English.
- Have proven problem solving experience and be able to work on their own initiative.
- Lead by example.
- Have Basic IT skills including Excel and Word.
- Have the ability to plan and organise workload.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines.
Interested applicants should apply directly to Anne-Claire Tisserand – Dairy Operations Manager – either by email to: email@example.com or to Anne-Claire in writing at the address below.
The closing date for applications is the 18th October
Long Clawson Dairy Ltd