Line Leader – Bottesford
Full time vacancies have arisen for Line Leaders at our Bottesford production and packing facility. These roles report directly into the Team Leader and would ideally be suited to individuals used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined environment. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage and maximise the productivity and efficiencies of your team and equipment through targeted KPI’s.
• To motivate and develop the skill base of your team members including online training where necessary.
• Accurate scanning and completion of line documentation.
• Completion of daily equipment safety checks
• Metal detection and check weighing where necessary.
• Ensure Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company Rules/Procedures are always adhered to.
Experience & Skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with your own initiative.
• Experience of managing a team.
• Good level of numeracy & literacy to carry out area reporting activities
• IT skills
• Industrious and able to prioritise tasks to deadlines.
• Basic or Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate (to be achieved within 12 months)
• Food/process manufacturing background Knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and health & safety.
• Understanding of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
• Health & Safety trained in Manual handling, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) and risk assessment
• Effective Communication • Planning & Organising
Shift pattern: Monday to Thursday 7:15am – 4pm and Fridays 5:15am – 2pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay rate: £10.24 p/h increasing to £11.49 p/h after 3 months service
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter/email; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role; directly to Mark Smith , Production Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Or by post to Long Clawson Dairy Ltd, Normanton Lane, Bottesford Notts NG31 0EL .
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th May 2021