HYGIENE ADVANCED PROCESS OPERATOR ROLE
An opportunity has arisen for a Hygiene Advanced Operator to join our Hygiene team at Long Clawson Dairy. Based at our Bottesford site, you will report into the Hygiene Team Leader and will ensure that all areas of responsibility are cleaned to an excellent standard exceeding ours and our customers’ expectations.
Working a shift pattern of 16:00 to 00:00 Monday to Friday.
- Suitable candidates will be responsible for ensuring all equipment and plant meet the required Hygiene standards in accordance with Food Safety and Health & Safety.
- Post cleaning checks to ensure standards have been achieved.
- Disassembling, cleaning and re-assembling of various machines.
- This role can be physically demanding so requires a certain amount of fitness.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a Hygiene role and a food manufacturing environment.
- Food safety level 2 qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.31 /hour after 3 months, £10.06 /hour for the first 3 months.
Before applying, we would ask you to consider your means of transport to ensure that you would be available for the shift pattern.
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter/email; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 10th March 2020