A vacancy has arisen for a HGV C+E driver to join the team based at our Long Clawson site.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this role will ideally be suited to an individual who has previous experience driving liquid tanker vehicles.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To ensure milk is collected on time from our supplier farms.
- Ensure all standards including hygiene and safety are maintained to the highest level.
- Maintain a professional image whilst representing the company, directing this behaviour towards our internal, external customers and members of the public.
- Communicate effectively with the team and colleagues.
- Ensure records are completed accurately.
- Comply with current road transport legislation.
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will ideally
- Hold a clean C+E licence, digital tachograph and driver CPC cards.
- Have previous experience driving large vehicles, in particular tankers and refrigerated vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to support the job tasks of the role.
- Proven experience of working using your own initiative.
- Team player.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
How to get in touch:
Interested applicants should send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Or alternatively in writing to the following address: Long Clawson Dairy Ltd, West end, Long Clawson, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 4PJ. (01664 822332).
Closing date: 2nd November 2018.