A vacancy has arisen for a HGV C+E driver to join the team based at our Long Clawson site.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To ensure goods are collected and delivered on time.
- Ensure all standards including hygiene and safety are maintained to the highest level.
- Maintain a professional image whilst representing the company, directing this behaviour towards our internal, external customers and members of the public.
- Communicate effectively with the team and colleagues.
- Ensure records are completed accurately.
- Comply with current road transport legislation.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate will preferably:
- Hold a clean C+E licence, digital tachograph and driver CPC cards.
- Have previous experience driving large vehicles, in particular refrigerated vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to support the job tasks of the role.
- Proven experience of working using your own initiative.
- Team player.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
How to get in touch:
Interested applicants should send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Or alternatively in writing to the following address: Long Clawson Dairy Ltd, West end, Long Clawson, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 4PJ. (01664 822332).
Closing date for applications: 26th July 2019.