A vacancy has arisen for a Despatch Operative at our Long Clawson site. The Despatch Operative would be reporting to the Despatch Team Leader, you will carry out a range of Despatch activities to a standard which ensures orders are accurately achieved in line with customer requirements and expectations. Due to the nature of the business and the responsibility of your job role your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
The working hours are 07:30 to 16:00 Monday to Friday with additional weekend work.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Completing orders to achieve 100% customer service level.
• Ensure the company’s H&S standards are kept at all times
• Stock rotation
• Good communication skills with all departments, customers and third party hauliers
Experience & Skills
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft office, including Word, Excel and Access.
• Must be able to work on own initiative.
• Good standard of spoken & written English.
• FLT Reach and Counterbalance licence
• Previous picking and packing experience
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV and a covering letter; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role; directly to James Clayton, Despatch Manager either by email to: email@example.com or by post to Long Clawson Dairy Ltd, Long Clawson, Melton Mowbray LE14 4PJ.
The closing date for applications is 16th July 2021