Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Organise and ensure maximum plant and equipment efficiency downtime is minimised
• Ensure planned engineering tasks are delivered on time and in full
• Ensuring good repair/Manufacturing practices and procedures are followed
• Enforce site rules and procedures at all times
• Ensure the close-out of all Maintenance Hand-Back sheets
• Ensure close-out of completed Planned Maintenance sheets
• Liaise with production / QA giving accurate and detailed information regarding works and repairs
• Work closely with production staff to achieve daily targets.
• Develop cost reduction initiatives for your department, to drive efficiency and process improvements
• Support the staff and teams in your area of control to meet the needs of business
• Undertake small projects as required.
• Attend Production meetings
Experience & Skills
• Relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical engineering minimum NVQ3 / HNC.
• Strong planning and organising skills (able to prioritise own workload).
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Excellent Communicator (verbal, written, listening, influencing).
• Self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
• Awareness of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
Planning & Organisation
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm on rotating basis
In return we offer a competitive basic salary and an opportunity to build a career with a successful local company with a UK and Global customer base.
Interested applicants should send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Sunday 28th February 2021.