Breakfast Cook – Part Time
A permanent vacancy has arisen for a Breakfast Cook to work weekends, working independently to take responsibility for managing the kitchen and canteen area at our Long Clawson site.
Working a shift pattern of 07:15 to 11:30 Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to work Bank holidays and cover holidays/sickness.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Prepare, cook and serve all food items in a sanitary and timely manner
- Serve all customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Ensure all working areas including the kitchen and canteen are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Adhere to all food hygiene health & safety standards
- Stock replenishment and management
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous catering experience (minimum 2 years)
- NVQ Level 2/City & Guilds catering qualification
- Proven experience working independently in a similar environment
- Be motivated and energetic with a positive, friendly attitude.
- Good organisational skills
- Basic IT skills
Free onsite parking
Free hot drinks
Training and uniform provided
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Before applying, we would ask you to consider your means of transport due to the rural location.
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter/email; clearly stating their skills and experience for the role to: email@example.com or by post to Long Clawson Dairy, Long Clawson, Melton Mowbray, LE14 4PJ.
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th March 2020